Friday, March 20, 2015

Easter Goodies for Shayna!

For those of you that read my blog you know my little neighbor has my heart!  I love making stuff for her and Easter is no exception. When her Mom ask me to decorate a cup and bucket for her I jumped at the chance. Of course, I couldn't settle for just that, I had to make her a plate for the bunny snacks and an egg with her name on it, too. She just loves anything handmade. I think this is because her Grammie and Mimi are very talented crafters. The bunny is one of those plush bunnies they were selling at the bank for the March of Dimes. Had to have that for her! She has bubbles, candy in little individual eggs and a light up toy watch. Two wands one with a butterdly and one with a flower.  For the vinyl on the plate, bucket, glass and egg I got at Expressions Vinyl. I used Pastel Orange, Lime Tree Green, Pink, Black and White. The plate was bought at Walmart and the cup was ordered from Sav-a-cup.  Candies and such from Dollar General.  

  Happy Crafting!  Johnnie

No comments:

Post a Comment