Monday, March 2, 2015

One Layer Thank You!

As you can probably tell.... Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set 136835 is one of my all time favorites.  I needed a quick thank you card for personal use. The Work of Art Stamp Set 134114 was sitting on the corner of my work area and that got me started. Ink pads used were Gumball Green 126861, Bermuda Bay 131171, Perfect Plum 126963 and Tuxedo Black ink for sentiment 132708.  I stamped off so the colors wouldn't be so dark.  Whisper White card stock cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2 " and scored at 4 1/4".  This makes a quick and easy card.  Have fun with it! Change the colors to suit you and your surroundings or the season!  I wanted something a little light since the weather hasn't been all that great around here lately.  Happy Stamping,  Johnnie
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment