Friday, March 6, 2015

Oh My Goodies! Birthday Card

This card was made for a sketch contest in a group I belong to. I really thought of this set of stamps when I saw the sketch.  I have had them in my collection and had never used them.  The top layer of card stock is from the Designer Series Paper Stack called Moonlight 133701 page 185 of the annual catalog.  The strip going across is an in-color called Lost Lagoon 133679 that coordinates with the Moonlight DSP Stack.  Sentiment was stamped with Lost Lagoon ink 133644 on Whipser White card stock 100730 and attached with dimensionals 104330.  The base of the card is Whisper White.  Rhinestones 119246 were added to each side of the sentiment that was die cut with the Deco Label Dies 130102 page 231 of annual catalog.  I sponged Lost Lagoon ink around the edges of the top piece so it wouldn't blend with the Whisper White.  Let me hear from you and happy stamping and crafting!

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment