Thursday, March 12, 2015

Playing with My Silhouette

Just playing around with some left over vinyl and cleaning up my work area.  These containers are flower pots from Dollar Tree and when I saw them, it hit me rather quick as to what to do with them.  I have been cleaning up my craft area and wanted to use the color red as my accent color. Love the color red!  So, for the kitchen I made a holder for the plastic ware and for my craft desk made this one to hold my tools.  I have a few more of the pots I am sure I will be able to think of something to put on them.  The white vinyl is from Expressions Vinyl and the utensil image is from Silhouette store.  The words on the tool pot are different fonts I like to use.                             It is so much fun to play with the Silhouette and really create something functional you can use to sit around.


Happy Crafting,
Johnnie

No comments:

Post a Comment