Monday, March 30, 2015

Thinking of You!

I saw a card similar to this one somewhere and forgot to write down the name of the creator of said card.  But...I liked it so much I just had to make it and to share. The paper I used was Back to Black DSP 133700, Melon Mambo 115320, and Whisper White 100730.  My base card is Whisper White  8-1/2" X 4-1/2" and scored at 5-1/2" and I cut a piece of Whipser White to 3" and ran it through the Big Shot with the Embossing Folder Lovely Lace 133739 and the Back to Black was cut at 2 1/4".  The Melon Mambo was cut at 1/2" X 4 and the flowers were cut out using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack 133787 page 222 of the annual catalog. Rhinestones 119246  were placed in the center of each flower.  The sentiment is from the Wetlands Stamp set 126697 and it was punched from Decorative Labels punch and the edges were sponged with Melon Mambo ink.  I hope you can see it.  Quick and easy card and I thank the creator because it is one of my most favorite cards ever.  I think I saw it on Pinterest, since that is my go to for ideas. I think it would have looked great in yellow too.

Happy Stamping and Crafting!
Johnnie

2 comments: