Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Another Simple Birthday Card!

Told ya!!  There would be more birthday cards.  In the middle of trying to get my craft room cleaned and moved around...I still need birthday cards.  I am trying to make room for my new interest " the Silhouette Cameo" machine.  It has pretty much taken over my life.  I still stamp some when I need to, but I love the Silhouette machine a lot.  Now ...back to what I used on the card.  Very Vanilla Card Stock 101650, Old Olive 100702 and some retired DSP that came from last years in-color pack.  The sentiment is from Something to Say 134180 and was stamped with Old Olive ink 126953. I used the Blossom punch 125603 page 219 in annual catalog.  I went from the top of the Very Vanilla layer card that was embossed with folder with the punch until it wouldn't go any further.  Made sure it was centered and punched.  Linen thread was put in button and a bow tied and it was put on card with glue dots 103683.  The green layer was put on the base card with dimensionals 104330. The Word Window punch  119857 on page 222, was used for sentiment and the layered piece was punched with the Modern Label punch 119849 on page 220. I really liked making this card it was quick and easy.  I only have about 15 more birthday cards to make.  Look out!

Happy Stamping and Crafting!
Johnnie
                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment