Thursday, April 9, 2015

Pendants for the Girls!

These pendants were made for my two grands and great niece.  I bought the black pendant (Fresh in Bloom) from Hobby Lobby and the cording for the pendants.  Turquoise, pink and white vinyl (Expressions Vinyl)was used to cut our the initials with my Silhouette Cameo (Love It!).  This pendant came with a clear circle stone that goes over whatever you put in the pendant.  I wanted some-
thing to go in the Easter Baskets as an extra gift other than Chocolate and this is what I came up with.  Very inexpensive! Crystal Effects by Stampin' Up was used around the edges of the clear stone to glue it in.  My grands have the same initials and then the other one is for Clara. They turned out real cute. Although, the grands are getting a little old for Easter baskets...I just couldn't help myself.  Here is a picture of the baskets.

Happy Stamping and Crafting,
Johnnie

1 comment: