Sunday, April 5, 2015

Kindness Matters

I have wanted to make a card with this stamp set for a long time now.  I got the general idea for it from one I saw on Pinterest.  I am getting bad about not writing down names any more to give credit. But what happens is....I get excited when I spot something and it makes me have an idea to do something a little differently than what I saw that peaked my interest originally.  Hope this makes sense.  I used a sponge dauber for the background using Pool Party Ink.  Then I stamped the sunshine in Daffodil Delight.  The butterflies were stamped in Rose Red and Daffodil Delight.  Leaves were stamped in Pear Pizzazz (2 sets).  Ribbon is Pool Party seam binding.  The bow was tied separately and glue dotted on to the piece that was put across card stock and glued to the back.  The sentiment was stamped on Whisper White card stock with Black Momento ink and cut out with an Apothecary Accents Framelit . This was attached with dimensionals on top of the ribbon.  The small Rose Red butterfly was attached to the larger butterfly with glue dots and then attached to card with dimensionals.  The small Daffodil Delight was attached to the leaves with glue dots.  I didn't think I would like doing cards white on white but I am starting to like the looks of it.  Basic Pearls were used for the center of the butterflies.  Rhinestones would look just as good. This is a card that would be easy to change up the color scheme to just about anything for SPRING!  This is a standard A2 card size. Any of the following supplies can be purchased from my online store by clicking on the catalog in the sidebar of the blog.

SU supplies:

Stamp set - Kinda Eclectic 135350. Card Stock- Whisper White 100730.  Ink - Pear Pizzazz 131180, Pool Party 126954. Daffodil Delight 119667, Black Memento 132708.  Accessories - Pool Party Seam Binding 125582, Elegant Butterfly Punch 127526, Bitty Butterfly punch 129406, Apothecary Accent Framelits 127003, Pearl Basic 3mm Jewels 119247, Sponge Dauber133773, Dimensionals 104330, Snail Adhesive 104332

2 comments:

  1. So pretty Johnnie! I want that stamp set now! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angie...I really like it to and haven't used it much...just parts of it.

    ReplyDelete