Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Sew You March Paper Pumpkin

These are the cards from the Sew You March Paper Pumpkin Kit.  They are just getting better and better.  I got 9 cards and 9 Bubble Saying cards with the YOU punched and then you take the thread provided and fill in the YOU.  Well....I did one and thought you just don't see well enough to do this and so I colored them in and punched out some flowers and used Coastal Cabana 131297, Daffodil Delight 119683 cardstock.  Then I took a good look at it and said this is just to plain so I did the little lines around the Bubble with my Project Life pen and Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon.  These were so much fun to make.  I added pearls and the little epoxy stickers that came with the kit.  You can't go wrong with a Paper Pumpkin Kit and if you like it so much you can buy a refill.  You can go to Stampin' Ups site and subscribe to receive this each month.  You can cancel at any time.  Go Ahead and give it a try...they just get better and better.  As long as you have tape they provide the rest.  You can a spot ink pad, stamps,  and everything else is in kit. Visit Pinterest and see what other stampers are doing.

Happy Stamping and Crafting!

Johnnie Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment