Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Simply Simple Thank You

For this card it just needed to be cute but simple. I think I managed to do that.  All Abloom DSP Paper Stack was used for the top layer of this card.  A couple of punched and one stamp and you have a simply simple card that conveys a big thank you to someone.  I decided to show you what punches I used and a framelit to make the circles.  All SU product!!! Sometimes the punches don't give you the space you need in between the layers. That is why I used punches and a framelit to achieve the closeness I was looking for in the layers.

Stampin' Up supplies used:

Stamp set - Something to Say 134180
Cardstock - All Abloom DSP paper stack 133703 page 185, Whisper White 100730, Lost Lagoon 133679 (an in color).
Ink:  Lost  Lagoon 133644
Accessories: Lost  Lagoon Ribbon 133672, dimensionals 104330, snail adhesive 104322, The third circle from the center of the Circle Collections framelits 130911 (this was cut in Lost Lagoon), circle punch 1-1/4 119861, circle punch 119850.

If you need any of these supplies to make this cute simply simple card please go to the sidebar and click on the catalog and place your order. Stampin' Up will deliver them right to your door. If you order from me I will send you a special gift in the mail, so don't click no contact that way I will be able to send it to you very quickly.  

Have a wonderful day, and Happy Stamping and Crafting,                                                                         Johnnie Sexton                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment