Friday, April 17, 2015

Monogrammed Cards


These cards are a Thank You gift to my stepdaughter.  I had an injured buzzard underneath my car the other day and she came up and helped me get it out and call Animal Control.  I don't know how he got injured and we didn't know how he was going to react to us. All our men folk had gone to an auto fair in Charlotte.  So...I decided to make her some monogrammed cards with one of my all time favorite set of stamps Sophisticated Serifs to say thanks for coming to my aide.  I cut circles and used a Deco Labels framelit to put initials on. The DSP is Back to Black and Sweet Taffy. This was coordinated with Tempting Turquoise and Basic Black with Whisper White as the Base card cut at 4-1/4 by 11" scored at 5-1/2.  Then I had to make a box to put them in and I used Whisper White and Melon Mambo cardstock and then sponged around the box lid with Melon Mambo and added to rhinestones to the Deco Label framelit with initials on it.  This box will hold 8 cards and envelopes.  I got the pattern from Sam Donald and her blog spot is here, please check her out.  She makes things look so easy and has great videos and her favorite thing to make is 3D items.  Love her boxes and bags. This was a fun project and if you need any of these supplies please contact your demonstrator or go to my online store in the sidebar and Stampin' Up will send your order right to your door.  If you order from me you will get a surprise in the mail, but make sure you don't click no contact or I will not be able to contact you.  Thanks and have a nice day!

Happy Stamping and Crafting!
Johnnie Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment