Sunday, April 19, 2015

Wine Glass

This wine glass was made for a good friend as a joke.  She loved it!  We are always kidding her about her taste in wine for every occasion.  This was made with vinyl from Expressions Vinyl in black. The ribbon is some I had on hand and I used Comic Sans Font.  It was fun making it and I hope she never has one of those days where we shouldn't ask!  LOL!  I did put her name on it after I took the picture. I had forgotten to do that prior to taking the picture and uploading. I hope you enjoyed looking at the project and please leave a comment or if you have a question I will be glad to answer you back.  I am not a photographer as you can tell, but I do love sharing!

Happy Stamping and Crafting!
Johnnie Sexton
This might give you a better view!

No comments:

Post a Comment