Monday, April 7, 2014

Blessed Easter

Easter is not to far away!  I love this little stamp and wanted to do something with it.  I had a few remnants of the Sweet Sorbet in my work area and decided to see what I could do.  Might not be the best, but I like it.  Most people are cutting the saying off the flower part.  I didn't think about that so this is what it looks like stamping it all together, but I do wish I had thought of it before I stuck it down.  Oh well! I am on a learning curve when it comes to some of the things you can do with these stamps.  This is a very simple card and I hope you like it.  I used the aqua painter and some of the markers to color in the flowers. I used the markers to shade in and make some spots darker. This stamp only comes in wood mount.  I think I am going to need to invest in a better camera.  I hope Santa will visit me earlier this year than he usually does.  I wanted to put a bow or ribbon on it but couldn't decide on what color so I just didn't put any embellishment on it.
Simple and Quick
Stampin' Up! supplies:
Stamp: Blessed Easter (wood mount only) 133212. Paper:  Whisper White card stock 100730, Basic Black 121045, Sweet Sorbet DSP (sale-a-bration has ended).
Ink: Black Staz-on 101406, Pool Party126982, Calypso Coral 126983, Daffodil Delight 126948, Wild Wasabi 126959.
Tools: Scalloped Edge Border punch 119882, Paper Trimmer 126889.
This is a regular A2 card. Measurements 51/2" X 4 1/4" for base card.


Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin'Up Demonstrator

1 comment: