Thursday, April 3, 2014

Playing along on Chic n Clique Sketch 2

This is the second sketch I have done for the Chic n Clique Forum.  I love the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper.  So many colors go with this paper.  This was a free paper from Sale-a-bration which ended March 31st so, I hope you all were able to stash some of it.  I got several packs to stash away for another day!! I thought it would look good with the Basic Black paper to make it pop!!  I really like that Stampin' Up has so many punches to choose from.  This makes cards fairly quick and easy to produce.  I have just started doing sketches and have really enjoyed playing around with them.

Supplies 
This is a regular A2 card

Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe 130021, Basic Black 121045, Sweet Sorbet (from Sale-a-bration and it has ended)
Ink: Staz-on Black (permanent)
Embellishments: Groovy Guava ribbon (retired), white candy dots from Neutrals Collection 130934.
Tools: Scallop Edge Border 119882, 1 3/4" Scallop circle punch 118874, Apothecary Accents framelit 127003. Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes 127802.

Thanks for visiting my blog and come again. Don't forget to leave a comment. I love reading them.

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin' Up Demonstrator

1 comment: