Thursday, April 17, 2014

Box of Chocolates Kisses!

My Workshop Group came today and I wanted to give them a little gift of spring!  Who doesn't like chocolates!  I took the Decorative Window Gift Box wrapped a piece of coordinating card stock around it, glued a Blossom Punch Flower on the strips to hold it together.  Then I cut the flower from the Spiral Flower Originals Die. It is from the Occasions catalog. Rolled the flower and glued it with the multipurpose liquid glue to the punched out flower that I used as my base, added a 1/2" circle to the center to cover any access glue and there you have it.  The box was filled with green grass and lots of chocolate kisses wrapped in the pastel springy colors. Thanks to a wonderful person who shared the idea on a group I belong to, it was topped off with a chocolate kiss in the middle of the flower. Scrumptious!!!!!   I forgot to put leaves on it, boo hoo! That would have really made it pop. The flower die is absolutely one of my most favorite dies. Note:  Don't wrap the flower to tight so you have room in the center to add your chocolate kiss or whatever you decide to use.  Stampin' Up supplies used: Card stock: Daffodil Delight 119683, Pear Pizzazz 131201, Pool Party 122924, Wisteria Wonder 122922, Wild Wasabi 108641. Tools and Accessories: Decorative Window Gift Box 132146, Blossom Punch Flower 125603, Spiral Flower Originals Die 129379 (from Occasions Mini Catalog), 1/2" circle 119869 (for middle of flower), Big Shot Die Cutting machine 113439, Multipurpose liquid glue 110755.

Please feel free to leave me a message and shop at my online store by clicking the catalog in the sidebar. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin'Up Demonstrator

1 comment:

  1. Oh those are so darling!! What a thoughtful little gifty!

    ReplyDelete