Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Thinking of you!

Thinking of you is what I do!!! This is a card I did a couple of weeks ago.  Flowered cards are one of my favorite types of cards.  Fabulous Florets is an all time favorite set of stamps, but with the Occasions Catalog coming out I almost forgot about it.  I found this card in my stash and wanted to share it.

Since blogging is new to me I hope you will be patient as I learn how to do things.  It is trial and error for me because I am no computer expert.  I know that some of you out there will have sympathy for me and have walked in my shoes before.  Thanks for being patient with me.

Not a very good picture it was raining and I just couldn't get it to come in well.  I think you can still see it okay and elements used.  It is Night of Navy card stock with a strip of Old Olive and navy ribbon.  I stamped 3 flowers in Night of Navy and leaves from Old Olive and used a Martha Stewart fern punch.  For the butterflies I used the Beautiful Wings Embosslit. Old Olive cardstock was used to cut the longer leaves.  For that I used the Little Leaves Sizzlits.  Pearls were used for the center of each flower.  The edging on the Whisper White was made using the Scallop Trim Border punch.  The circles were cut from the Circles Collections Dies. Before taking the white circle out of the die I sponged it with Old Olive ink.  The sentiment was stamped in Night of Navy.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:

Stamps:  Fabulous Florets (W) 128574 (C) 123027, Sentiment from retired set called Sincere Salutations Cardstock: Old Olive 100702, Night of Navy 100867, Whisper White 100730, Ink: Night of Navy 126970, Old Olive 126953, Tools and Accessories:  Sizzlits Little Leaves 114511, Beautiful Wings Embosslits 118138, Circles Collection Dies 130911, Scallop Trim Border 118402, Dimensionals 104430. snail adhesive 104332, paper snips 103579, pearls 119247. Non SU product: 1/8" Navy ribbon, and fern punch from Martha Stewart collection.  To purchase supplies please click on the catalog in my sidebar.

Happy Stamping!
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin'Up Demonstrator

2 comments: