Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My First Paper Pumpkin Kit and Card!!

Sample in Kit


Card I made
I had wanted to try the Paper Pumpkin Kit for a while and just wouldn't bring myself to sign up for it.  Well, I finally did it last month and got my first one on Friday.  I got the In-Color markers along with the starter kit and I made a "thank you" card for my workshop group from the supplies.  I made it a little differently from the recipe and I like it just fine. I will let you be the judge of how you think it turned out.  Some of my projects don't always turn out when I decide to change things around.  I think I am color challenged.  Well.....anyhoo here is what I got and what I did with what I got!!!! The items on the left is what came in the package and this one is the sample and instructions on what to do with the supplies in your box.  This time I needed a "ThankYou" for my workshop group and  so used the sentiment from Peaceful Petals (mini occasions catalog. I used Basic Gray 126981 ink pad.  I small Basic Gray spot stamping pad comes with the kit.  It was really simple and easy to put together I used a button from Regals Collection (clearance rack) for the center of circle.  Tied a bow using Linen Thread 104199 for the button. I used the speckle stamp that came in the kit to stamp twice down the left side with Basic Gray ink.  Really quick and simple and I really enjoyed making the card.  This is the Paper Pumkin Try It  Kit that is retiring 132600 on the back cover of your annual catalog.  You an try this by the month and do it for several months and cancel at any time.

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave me a message.  Love hearing from you.

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment