Sunday, April 20, 2014

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!!!!!

Happy Easter!  This is a card I got from Beth R. in our monthly card swap.   I will try to give you details as I see it and then Beth can straighten me out.  I just love the way Beth stamped the Hardwood Stamp on Crumb Cake card stock with Soft Suede ink and then used the Modern Label punch to make the cross. The bottom layer of the cross is 2 7/8" X 1/2".  She did this by just putting the end of the piece of card stock into the top of the punch and just cutting the ends.  The top piece of cross is cut with the punch regular size.  I know I get wordy trying to describe things, so just be patient with me.  The Crumb Cake card stock was stamped with Soft Suede ink before punching it out.  This is layered on the Very Vanilla card stock with dimensionals.  Then onto Crumb Cake card stock under the Very Vanilla and the base card is Crumb Cake, don't know what was used for the patterned paper. Sentiment is  from Teeny Tiny Wishes and stamped with Crumb Cake ink on Very Vanilla card stock and  and layered on Daffodil Delight card stock. The oval is sponged around the edges with Crumb Cake ink.   The flowers on the cross are punched from Boho Blossom punch and the Itty Bitty Shapes Pack of punches.  Card stock for flowers I don't know except for Daffodil Delight and maybe Blushing Bride.  I am sure Beth will let me know if I got it wrong and I will  update the article.  Otherwise, that is all I can tell you and I hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I have.

Stampin' Up supplies I am sure about are: Stamps: Hardwood (Occasions mini catalog), (w) 133032 (c)133035, Teeny Tiny Wishes (w)128748 (c)127802. Card stock:  Crumb Cake 120953, Very Vanilla 101650, Daffodil Delight 119683. Ink:  Soft Suede 126978, Crumb Cake 126975. Tools and accessories: Modern Label punch 119849, Boho Blossom punch 119858, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack 124094, Scalloped Oval Punch 119856, Large Oval 119855, dimensionals 104430, snail adhesive 104332. A tiny pink brad was used in the center of flowers.

Thanks Beth for letting me share your beautiful card with everyone!

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin' Up Demonstrator



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Johnnie! You are right about the colors, I think the blue is Soft Sky. The printed paper is a retired DSP, sorry, I don't know either... You could use anything though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth...you are right it would look good in any color.

      Delete