Friday, July 11, 2014

2 Little Bazaar Ideas

I received these two books from Ann Gordon a member of my workshop group.  I know you have met people that can take anything and make it look a whole lot better.  She can look at something and will have a vision for it and I can look at it for hours and say "what the hect am I going to do with this!" She got these books at Michaels and using Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Chocolate Chip cardstock improved and embellished this book.  She used gross grain ribbon on the side and cut an image from a card she had.  Whalla! a cute book. On the red book with coffee cup she cut a tag, used the little heart punch by SU and used some very retired DSP and Whalla! another adorable book to sell.  I use the bird book to keep up with ideas I see for cards and the red one has blog addresses in it.  I just love receiving gifts like this made by someone.  The sky is the limit on what you can do.  I liked these so much I wanted to share the ideas.  Ann doesn't have a blog (she should) to share her creativity, so I thought I would do it.  Happy creating!  Johnnie

No comments:

Post a Comment