Saturday, July 26, 2014

3 x 3 Cards and Holder Cased

Valentina Brown gave me this idea and I like it so much that I plan to make a lot of them.  Thanks, Valentina for allowing me to show this project.  Valentina is a very talented card and bag artist.  Please click here to view her site. Love the name of her site it is so cute! It is so easy to make and will make some great treats for people placing orders, birthdays, thinking of you or just because.  If you like the idea and want to make some email me for the instructions. Simple, no fuss once you make one you will want to make a  lot more.  This will hold about 8-  3 x 3 cards and envys.   For the outside of card holder All ABloom DSP paper stack was used and left over cardstock was used for the cards, Whisper White and Pistashio Pudding ink and several punches.  This was just a really fun project.  As you can see from the sides I used the left over circle that was punched to decorate both sides.  No waste!  Punches used were: Artisan 130920, 
Bitty Butterfly 129406, small oval 120908, scalloped oval 119856, 1 1/8" circle retired, 
119868, 1 1/4" circle 119861.
      
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp set was used for sentiments 127802 (c). Label Love stamp set 130622 (c) was used for one card and the outside of the bag.  White Grossgrain retired ribbon was used along with some linen thread.  Rhinestones were used for embellisments 119246. As I said above please email me if you want directions for the box. I have enjoyed this project so much. Thanks again Valentina!


Happy Stamping, Johnnie Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment