Sunday, July 20, 2014

Kind Koala Thanks

Isn't this the sweetest little koala bear.  He looks like he just can't wait to tell you thanks or thinking of you.  I wanted to do a card with him since I got him and today was the day to play.  I had workshop yesterday and we did the Christmas in July.  I needed a break from Christmas. Will be showing you the beautiful cards that were shared in that workshop at a later date.  They were just absolutely beautiful cards.  This card was made with Strawberry Slush cardstock and the All ABloom Designer series paper stack.  I used the black marker to outline the bear and not use the flower and wording on the stamp. The  sentiment is from the photopolymer stamp set Another Thank You.  A wonderful set to have in your stash.  The Boho Blossom punch and retired Bitty Punch Pack.  On the Koala Bear I used Baked Brown Sugar ink and stamped it off once using the small swoosh stamp from Work of Art.  Love that stamp set.  If you need any of the supplies listed please click on the catalog in sidebar and it will take you to my online store.  Happy Stamping, Johnnie
lies listed please click on catalog  and it will take you to my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment