Monday, July 14, 2014

Bloom with Hope!

I don't really like to make sympathy cards, but I needed one for the family of an old boss who just passed away.  He gave me my start in education 17 years ago! I will be forever grateful and will remember him fondly.  Since my post on the 12th was using All ABloom paper stack and I had some on my work area I decided to use it for this card.  Pistachio Pudding and Island Indigo cardstock work so well together. The ribbon is Island Indigo but it is no longer available (sigh!). The embossing folder is Fancy Fan...I just love that folder.  The sentiment is from the  Hostess set Bloom with Hope.  It is a very versatile set and has lots of flowers you can use the Blendabilities with.  This card took about 15 minutes to make from beginning to the end.  Supplies used will be listed below.  If you need any of these supplies just click on the item and it will take you to my online store.  Thanks and have a nice day!  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment