Sunday, July 6, 2014

Fry Box Candy Holder

I got the Fry Box die today and just had to try it.  I love it!  What a cute way to say thanks with some candy (17 pieces of chocolate kisses)....who wouldn't want to get that.  I can't wait to make more.  I can see Easter, Christmas, Birthdays, etc with this little goodie! Supplies used: Stamp set: (w) 134177, (c) 134180. Cardstock: Island Indigo, Venetian Romance (retired)...just had this laying out so used it to see what the fry box would look like.  Will do more later in current DSP.  Ink: Island Indigo. Tools and accessories:  2 3/8" scalloped punch, 1 3/4" circle punch and Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, rhinestones, dimensionals and snail adhesive. The little flowers are from the same stamp set as the sentiment. They were punched out with the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.  Easy Peasy! For any of these items please click on the catalog in sidebar and it will take you to my online store.  This is the first time I have used StampinBuddy so please be kind.

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton
Stampin'Up Demonstrator



1 comment:

  1. Hey Johnnie! I love this, but why? Now I want the fry box and I was perfectly happy not wanting it, Lol! What is Stampinbuddy btw?

    ReplyDelete