Thursday, July 31, 2014

It's All About the Horses

Megan and Ratchet
Makayla and Gigi
Well!  I took some time off from stamping and drooling over the new Holiday Mini PDF! and went to watch the grand girls and friends make an arena and horse back ride.  Megan is 13 and a very determined young lady and she wanted an arena close to the house, so she, along with Mother, Makayla (sister) and friend Cade got to work.  I believe her Dad helped some get her started, but he doesn't have much time on his hands.  I think they did a marvelous job and will share some great pictures of them.  I didn't get any of them actually making the arena...I just sorta watched that part.  Oh!  Forgot PawPaw helped spread the sand..can't leave him out. The horses are very well trained and just beautiful.  They have four in all and had some friends come ride with them. Cade just supervised and stated he had the best seat in the arena sitting on the barrel.  His young sister, Shayna (2 years old) thinks she is just as big as the other girls and can do what they do. They were a lot of fun to watch and listen to while they made plans for the horses to do certain things for them. Marley is learning what horses is all about and is just a little dubious about riding, but I think she has done a great job of overcoming her fear.  I didn't get a picture of cousin Shelly riding my camera battery went down just as she was trading off  Shayna to someone so she could ride.  Fun was had by all!  I know this is a bit off the norm for me to share family but the girls are so talented and I just wanted to show them off.  Hope you enjoyed!
Shayna riding with the big girls! Megan is one of her best friends or should I say devoted doer of whatever Shayna wants!
Cade with best seat in the arena or so he says!
L to R: Sara, Makayla, Megan, Marley
Horses: Dixie, Gigi, Ratchet, Gunner

No comments:

Post a Comment