Thursday, July 24, 2014

Work of Art Thank you...AGAIN!!

Well...I was sitting here thinking what could I do next for a project and this is what happened.  I had the Moonlight Designer series paper stack sitting on my work area and some Hello Honey card stock and ink from another project.  I think you have all figured out by not that Work of Art is one of my all time favorite stamp sets.  It is so versatile...it can be casual or made to be elegant.  Your choice! So, I made 3 different styles.  The swoosh is kinda angled in two of the cards and the other one is a little more centered. The nice thing about the swoosh stamp is it only had to be inked one time and then you stamp three times.  If you want light at the top then stamp the bottom first and go up with stamp and if you want dark at the top then start at the top and come down. Sooooooooo easy to play with!  The Thank You is from another go to stamp set I like Another Thank You.  I love the different size thank you's in this set.  The Blackberry Bliss paper and ribbon are very rich looking and look great with Hello Honey.  For the inside I used Whisper White card stock and a strip of the Moonlight to finish it. Listed below are the supplies used to make the cards. If you need any supplies please click on the catalog on my blog and it will take you to my online store.  SU will deliver your supplies right to your door.  If you need any help please email me.

Happy Stamping, Johnnie

No comments:

Post a Comment