Friday, July 18, 2014

Work of Art and Serene Silhouettes

Work of Art is quickly becoming one of my all time favorite stamp sets.  It is so versatile and easy to use.  I saw a card on Card Creations by Beth and I really liked it and then I thought you don't have the stamp set she used for the flower, so I set that idea aside. Well...this past Sunday I was doing my trip through blog land and Chat at Me, My Stamps and I had a similar card using a different color.  I really like them both but Chats was my favorite. This is what I came up with using something I had on hand.  I am proud of me for not ordering the stamp set they used...YET! I used the Lost Lagoon ink and only had to ink the stamp one time with the Work of Art stamp that was used and then you just keep stamping to get the lighter effect.  Only 3 stamp sets were used.  Serene Silhouettes, Work of Art and Sassy Salutations.  Thanks Beth and Chat for sharing your beautiful work of art.

This week is convention week with Stampin'Up and I hate I can't go.  I can't wait to see what new items they release and the upcoming Holiday Mini that will be coming out soon.  The Holiday Mini will be available to our customers August 28th.  Yeah!  Stampin' Up has released two of the sets that will be featured in the new Holiday Mini, available now.  Christmas Bliss Photopolymer Stamp set 138897 and Beauty of the Season (w) 135776, (c) 135779. Below is the information for these two stamp sets and if you would like to purchase them now you can click on the catalog in the sidebar of my blog and it will take you to my online store for easy ordering.  The best part is that they deliver your order  right to your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment