Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Thank You Cards

These Thank You notes are from a kit called Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards and Envelopes that I got from the retired catalog.  I was sitting here wondering what type of thank you I wanted to give to my workshop group this month and turned from the computer and these caught my eye (they were blank of course, not my eyes..the note cards, LOL!).  So, I pulled Calypso Coral, Hello Honey, Marina Mist and Memento Black inks and got busy.  The Thank You is from the Another Thank You Photopolymer stamp set.  Qucik, easy peasy cards to make and they are so cute.  I really like this photopolymer stamp set.  A must have!  These cards are 5 x 3 1/2 with envelopes.  This kit is no longer in the catalog but there are some really cute kits in the new catalog.  Check out pages 196-197 for yourself. These always come in handy for a quick card when you don't have much time.  It seems like I can't keep enough Thank You's on hand.  I always have someone to thank each week for a kindness they have done or shown. Products listed below can be found in my online store, just click the catalog in the sidebar.

Happy Stamping,  Johnnie

No comments:

Post a Comment