Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Christmas in July con't.

Joyce's cards
Ann's cards
These were some of the other cards that were brought as kits to our Christmas workshop. Two very talented ladies with great ideas.  Notice Joyce used the Triple Time stamp technique and it looks wonderful.  The other one she used the Star Stamp set  with Joy stamped in the middle and used framelits for shapes.  I really liked both cards.  On the right are Ann's cards and I didn't get a very good shot of these.  Ann used some music paper and Night of Navy with the Gold paper in behind the music sheet.  Some of this was non-SU.  Quite beautiful though!.  I really need to get another camera.  One day!  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy was used on cards to the best of my knowledge.  Thanks Joyce and Ann they are beautiful cards and I look forward to sending them out to some special folks in December.

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton
Stampin'Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment