Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Flower Patch and More!

This card was made for a close friend of mine whose birthday is this coming week.  I wanted to use something I had not used before, so out comes the Striped Scalloped Die and the Flower Patch Stamp set
and Flower Dies.  I saw a card similar to this on The Queen's Card Castle Blog here. This one has been changed up a bit.  The leaf die and stamp was not used from the set, instead I used the leaves from the bird punch.  I also stamped the big flower twice and cut out the center by hand and put a dimensional  on it and placed it in the center to give it a little more height.  Thanks for the idea Laura Heindl!  My greeting is also different.  It came from the Wetlands Stamp Set.   When you cut the Striped Scalloped Die make sure the paper is the size of the die and then you can trim it off after you cut it with the big shot.  I used wax paper under mine so it would come out easier. Rhinestones were used to give the flowers a little more bling. If you have any questions please email or leave a comment and I will get back with as quickly as possible.  If you need any of the supplies you can click on the catalog in sidebar and it will take you to my online store.  I used the All ABloom paper stack again, I am really liking these two NEW Designer Paper Stacks.  So convenient!!!Listed below are the supplies used to make this card.  I forgot to list the Pistachio Pudding cardstock that was used for two of the leaves (131294). Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment