Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A gift of Cards!

I met Andrea Cimino through our demonstrator group, Chic Pics.  She has been so helpful in giving me advice on my blog and answering any questions I might have.  So, I wanted to share some swap cards she sent me that she swapped at convention and shared some with me without getting anything in return.  She is so talented and I would like for you to visit her blog when you have time Garden of Creativity blog . She is the Mom to 3 little boys and you know what that involes, yet she handles her time to make these beautiful cards I am going to share.  Thank you so much  for all you have done for me and sharing your beautiful handmade art work. Big thanks and hugs! Please visit her blog and leave her a comment and you can leave me one to.  I like hearing from you all and I will answer you back.  She does video's and gives great details on her projects.

I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog today and I will be sharing two really special gifts I got for my birthday over the next few days along with my fall cards. Stamping and sharing is so much fun and there are a lot of wonderful people out there that like to make other people feel good and I am lucky enough to have some of those wonderful people in my life.  Thanks!

Happy Stamping!
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment