Friday, September 19, 2014

Fall Sampler

 This is the Fall Sampler we made at club this week.  One of the stampers came up with this ideas and we all wanted to make it.  You will see some non-SU supplies on it and some that are retired.  It is always nice to reaquaint your with some oldies but goodies.  The cardstock was Early Expresso, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla and newsprint from 2 years ago.  Various framelits from different companies were used and the Halloween DSP from last year.  I just wanted you all to see the beautiful work that we all did.  I think these are such a cute way to display your punches and art work.

It was really clouded the day I took the picture and I am not the best photographer to say the least.  But I try.   I hope you like it.  Enjoy!


Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton






No comments:

Post a Comment