Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Last of My Birthday Presents to Share!

The present I have been waiting for arrived yesterday and I am going to play with it as soon as I post this.  I had told my husband and stepdaughter that I had been wanting one and a friend of mine is getting one too!  Hopefully, we can learn together. We talked about it and then Pam called me to ask me what it was all about and we left the conversation at that.  Next thing I know I am getting a ( drum roll) Silhoutte Cameo for my birthday present from my husband and stepdaughter and family.  Yeah!!! I took everything out of the box yesterday and just looked at to let it sink in and I told myself, self you will play with this mighty tool tomorrow. That is my plan and if anyone out there has pointers don't hesitate to email me or comment and let me know what they are.  LOL!  What a gift and what a lot to learn! Thank you Bob, Pam, Megan, Makayla and John (you to Maggie the dog)!  I see lots of wonderful things being created and ya'll need to pray for me and that I don't break it first try.  My fingers are tingling and itching to get started.  So, one more thing to say....this has been the best birthday ever!  I hope you all have one as great as mine has been.  When I learn how to do something I will share it.  Thanks again Pam for spearheading the gift buying!!!!!

Happy Playing and Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment