Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Make Your Own Tissue Paper!

I wanted to make some gift baskets for my little friends to give to their teachers.  I didn't have any fallish  tissue paper and I saw a project by Valentina Brown where she had made some for a baby gift. So, I said why don't I make my own.  Here it is..... Monday was the 1st day of Fall and they were going to give the teaches some apples and caramel dip. Very appropriate, huh!  The little containers I chose from the Dollar Tree had pumpkins on them, so this made it easy to decide what to use on the tissue.  I chose stamp sets Fall Fest and For All Things. They were stamped with Tangelo Twist and Early Expresso.  The Hello Fall was also stamped on a Whisper White Circle and layered on Tangelo Twist cardstock. Didn't they turn out cute!  I had some Black and White ribbon that is non-SU and I tied the bows to hold the paper together.  I also sprinkles some Werthers  Caramel Apple Candy around on the top of the apples and caramel (they were individually wrapped.  I think this turned out to be a cute Fall gift. Hope the recipients liked them.  It was a lot of fun making them.  Get creative and make some for a friend, preacher, teacher, nurse, doctor or just because someone done something nice for you.      

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment