Friday, September 5, 2014

New !! Holiday Product Video's!

Video's for some of the NEW Holiday Products!
These video's are very helpful and informative any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!



All these items can be found on my online store by clicking the catalog in the sidebar. Below I have provided the product code for each item and page number. For my online store click here

Festive Designer Kraft Paper Rosll (page 10, Holiday catalog) 135828
Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies (page 1, Holiday catalog) 135853
Snowflake Card Thinlits Die (page 22, Holiday catalog) 135855
Gift Card Envelope & Trim Thninlits Dies ( page 11, Holiday catalog) 135854

If you would like one of the Holiday Catalogs or and Annual Catalog please contact me via my email and I will get back with you.  Thanks and have a great stamping day!  Johnnie Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment