Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Cards of Fall!

I wanted to do a couple of days with Fall cards.  It is certainly in the air and is my favorite time of the year.  Although, I have to rake the many leaves that fall they are so beautiful to look at when they turn colors.  So, for the next couple of days you may see Fall cards on my blog.  These two are similar but not the same.  I made a few variations on them.  See if you can tell the difference.  On one of them I stamped the leaves and cut them out with framelits.  They are the ones with the white edge. The other one I took cardstock in Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry and Mossy Meadow and cut them out with the framelits.  I also, with the Mossy Meadow stamped it off and then stamped on the Whisper White Cardstock.  On the card with the stamped leaves that are cut out I used Old Olive for the green in this one and I stamped it off , too.   Don't forget to finish the inside of your card.  I don't always take pictures of the inside of my cards but I do stamp something to do with the theme of the card.  The one on the right has a larger sentiment layer than the one on the left.  See which one you like the best!
The one on the left leaves from cardstock and cut with framelits and on the right stamped and cut with framelits.
Product used:
Stamp Sets: For All Things 135155, Fall Fest 135194
Cardstock: Crushed Curry 131199, Blackberry Bliss 133675, Mossy Meadow 133676, Whisper White 100730
Ink: Crushed Curry 131173, Blackberry Bliss 133642, Mossy Meadow 133645, Old Olive 126953
Accessories: Fun Fall Framelits 135856, Linen Thread 104199, Stampin' Trimmer126889, snail adhesive 104332, dimensionals 104330

If you need any of the products listed please click on the catalog in the sidebar to go to my online store.

Happy Stamping and Happy Fall Ya'll,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin' Up Demonstrator















No comments:

Post a Comment