Saturday, September 27, 2014

Boutique Borders Thank You!

This is the card I did as a Thank You to my Morning Star Stampers! I wanted it to look a little fallish.  Pumpkin Pie to the rescue! The base card is  4 1/4" x 11" in Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie layer is 4" x 5 1/4" and the top layer of Whisper White is 3 3/4" X 5". I used Black Staz-on to stamp the Boutique Border and colored it in with Pumpkin Pie Marker.  This was a fun project and I think it just so cute!The sentiment came from stamp set called Big News! It is up to you how you want to color in the design.  If you will notice I did the lines different just a little bit. On the inside I finished mine off with a border and colored it the same color..forgot to do this on the one's I sent out. Products used are:

Cardstock: Whisper White 100730, Pumpkin Pie 105117. Ink : Black Stazon 101406, Pumpkin Pie Marker 105115. Accessories: snail adhesive 104332.

Quick and simple card and did not take to much product to make it and it was fun to do.  I got my coloring on with this project and I usually don't like to color that much.

Happy Stamping!
Johnnie Sexton
Stampin'Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment