Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Easy Kind Koala Card

Front and inside of card
I really like this little bear and I had just gotten this paper in and wanted to try and keep to fall colors and this is what I came up with.  It needed to be simple and easy.  I got this Confetti Celebration DSP in my last order and thought why did I order this! Well.....it really goes great as a light fall color with crushed curry but there are so many colors you could use with it.  The strip of DSP would probably have popped a little more if I had put Basic Gray behind it.  The second one I made I put a rhinestone in the center of the flower.  It is fun to just play around and see what happens with different embellishments.  For the flower on the inside of card I used a black marker and huffed it and stamped it to the corner.

Products used are:
Stamp Set: Kind Koala 134360
Card stock: Confetti Celebration DSP 133692, Crushed Curry 131199, Whisper White 100730, Basic Gray 121044.
Ink: Black Momento 132708 for image
Markers: Smoky Slate Blendabilities 131005 this is a set and was used for inside of ears, Smoky Slate marker 131898, Tangelo Twist Marker (2014-2015) 133669 (this is a set) Basic Black marker 100082.
Tools and Accessories: Deco Label Framelit for inside of card 130102, Rhinestones 119246, Tangelo Twist  Ribbon 133669, dimensionals 104330, snail adhesive 104332.

After completing my blog post I decided to go back and put a Basic Gray piece behind Confetti Celebrations.  You be the judge as to which one you like the best.

If you would like to purchase any of these products please click on the catalog in the sidebar and SU will be glad to send your order right to your door.

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment