Monday, September 29, 2014

My New Toy !

In an earlier blog post I shared that I got a Silhouette Cameo for my birthday and I have really gone crazy over it! I went to Scrapbook Creations Shop in Spartanburg the other day for a class. Thanks Anita for being so patient with me.  It was so much fun and she validated a lot of things and showed me how to do a bucket load of things.  If you are ever in the Spartanburg area check them out.  It is a beautiful store with a little cafe attached. I have done a few vinyl things but they have been given away.  I love this image and the thanks and thank you one.  Doesn't take  much to make a card when you have these. Hope you like.  I used Pumpkin Pie and Real Red Card stock by Stampin" Up!

Happy Creating!
Johnnie Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment