Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thinking of you Fall Card!

Second in my series of Fall cards is just plain cute and simple.  Using one of my most favorite stamp sets For All Things.  You will probably find this is going to be used quite often.  The cardstock used to cut the scalloped circle is Cajun Craze.  I think this color reminds me a little of the Really Rust we use to have and was my all time favorite.  Good fallish color!  Then I cut a circle of the Color Me Autumn DSP, a circle of Mossy Meadow and then the Very Vanilla to finish off the layers.  Then I stamped the leaf from For All Things in Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry and Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and I cut with the Banner Framelits and stamped with Cajun Craze.  Glue dots and dimensionals were used to put the leaves together and on the cars and then embellished with Linen thread.  The inside of the card was stamped with the leaf in Crushed Curry twice.  I really like to finish off the inside.  As an alternative you could put a strip of the DSP across the circle.   Can you tell I am ready for Fall, already have my candy corn.

Products used for this project:

Stamp Set: For All Things ( Holiday Catalog page 41)
Card Stock: Cajun Craze 119684, Mossy Meadow 133676, Very Vanilla 101650 and Color Me Autumn 135820 (Holiday Catalog page 41).
Ink: Cajun Craze 126965, Mossy Meadow 133645, Crushed Curry 131173.
Accessories: Circle Framelits 130911, Banners Framelits 132173, Linen Thread 104199, dimensionals 104330, glue dots103683 and snail adhesive 104332

If you are in need of any of these supplies and don't have a demonstrator please click on the catalog in my sidebar and order.  The neat thing about ordering this way is .... Stampin' Up will deliver them right to your door. How cool is that!!!

Happy Stamping,
Johnnie Sexton, Stampin' Up Demonstrator



1 comment: